@Play Level 1 Facilitator Training
@Play Level 1 Facilitator Training:
Level I training introduces future facilitators to the world of mindfulness, puppetry, and play. This training is great as a stand-alone training for parents and caregivers, or as the prerequisite to level II and III trainings and certification.
- Learn the history of puppetry, mindfulness, and play and their connection to working with children in the classroom, in humanitarian aid work, in the therapeutic setting, and even at home.
- Learn to build (and teach how to build) 2 different puppets
- Personal practice in mindfulness, meditation, and movement
- Know the benefits of including this work with your children or within an organization
- Learn how to start offering these experiences to young people
- Build programming that includes love and compassion
- Gain the knowledge needed to move on to Level II