Costa Rica Yoga & Meditation Adventure Retreat 2024
$2,799.00 – $3,999.00
Facilitators: Jess Proulx & Mike Williams of Direct Path Institute
Location: Aves Hotel and Resort, Montezuma, Costa Rica
Dates: February 25th- March 3rd
The 2024 Direct Path Institute Yoga and Meditation Retreat will take place in the beautiful mountains of Montezuma, Costa Rica. Nestled in the jungle and overlooking the stunning Nicoya Bay (Pacific Ocean), this retreat center offers a comfortable, sleek, and modern ascetic surrounded by the lush jungle and beauty of the natural world. Guest rooms are air-conditioned, and open, and offer the feel of being in nature while having the comforts of home.
Boasting two yoga shalas with incredible ocean views, two pools, hiking trails with river and waterfall, delicious meals, and gorgeous amenities, Aves Hotel and Resort is the perfect location to dive into your practice AND have a luxurious experience all at the same time.
What this trip includes:
- Room and board (all prices are listed as shared occupancy and per person. If you would like a single room, please email [email protected] for pricing)
- 3 Meals per day (Dinner on arrival day and breakfast on departure day)
- Ground transportation from Tambor Airstrip on the days of travel (guests are offered 3 time slots. If these times do not meet their needs, they are free to book their own travel).
- Snorkeling excursion to Tortuga Island
- Twice daily Yoga and Meditation classes
What is not included:
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Spa Services
- Other excursions
- Any additional food or beverages
- Laundry service
How to get there:
Fly into San Jose airport. Take a short flight from San Jose to Tambor (about 20 mins) where a shuttle will take you to Aves (about 20 -30 mins. We recommend booking the flight from San Jose to Tambor on Sansa Airlines or Costa Rica Green Air.
You can also fly into Liberia and take a group shuttle to the retreat center. Ground transportation is not included if you use this option. (Pssssstt: it is a very beautiful drive but about 4 hours).
There is also an option to take a shuttle from San Jose (about 6 hours) or take a water ferry instead of the short flight. These options are also not included with the ground transportation but we are happy to help you book anything you need.
|Early Registration Pricing||
Quad, Triple, Suite, Private, Double